Introduce yourself to the community

I’m not sure by what you have currently said your viewpoint, but here is my perspective, I hope it helps you to find better nuance to your views.

The narrative lens or framework from each of these groups (and others) is completely different. so when looking at an elephant or a donkey for example, one focuses on the legs and feet, while the other focuses on the face and mouth. They are both right in some respects, and they are both missing the bigger picture; and I cheated (in my mind) because I used something that we can all agree and visualize as the same thing. I think about the saying being on the same page, and imagine (we) aren’t even in the same library in the same country in some circumstances. I mean most people I have talked to from the U.S. can’t wrap their heads around China rationally believing that the countries they have annexed actually are a part of China. I don’t agree with that view, but if I can’t understand where it is coming from, I can’t lovingly nudge the person into understanding my perspective and getting a more nuanced view. I hope this helps.

Hi All,

I am interested in Psychology, philosophy, STEM, mythology/religion. I have many topics I want to talk about to both improve my thinking and the thinking of others. Looking forward to growing with the rest of you.

Rasha

1 Like

Hello there! I just joined this community and overwhelmed. I’d want to join in on the meetings but can’t seem to find out any way to do so. Can someone please help me out?

Introduction:-
I’m Ricky, from India. Started listening to Jordan Peterson few years before, but that’s all I did, listen. So, I decided to do something about my life cuz I’m completely lost. I think I have a lot to fix in me and my surrounding and this is my first step.
I’m very excited to meet you all and talk to you!!!

@Sick_Sock welcome

Sorry about the difficulty in joining — earlier this year with Bevry v5, we moved to Signal as our primary means of interaction.

Details on how to join the new format is in the Bevry v5 announcement post:

https://discuss.bevry.me/t/bevry-v5-launched/1196?u=balupton

For now, the first step is grabbing a call with me:

Then you’ll get invited to the appropriate Signal groups.