DocPad Plugins Broken in 6.82.1

Updated to 6.82.1 (working again on windows, thanks guys).

Core works, and the serve plugin works. I am having a lot of trouble getting other plugins to install or initialize. I assume the issue is further reaching than these, but for far I tried the following:
paged, stylus, eco, pug, hogan, handlebars, partials, and ejs

During install or run I will get the following (or similar)

warning: Error: Plugin failed to instantiate: D:\Apps\dscom6\node_modules\docpad-plugin-pug
    at DocPad.loadPlugin (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\edition-esnext\lib\docpad.js:3384:21)
    at Task.<anonymous> (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\edition-esnext\lib\docpad.js:3306:25)
    at ambi (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\ambi\source\index.js:74:3)
    at Domain.fireMethod (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\taskgroup\source\lib\task.js:522:5)
    at Domain.run (domain.js:343:14)
    at Task.fire (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\taskgroup\source\lib\task.js:540:15)
    at Immediate.queue [as _onImmediate] (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\taskgroup\source\lib\task.js:575:20)
    at runCallback (timers.js:693:18)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:664:5)
    at processImmediate (timers.js:646:5)
↳ Error: Plugin [D:\Apps\dscom6\node_modules\docpad-plugin-pug] failed to instantiate.
    at PluginLoader.create (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\@bevry\pluginloader\source\index.js:257:10)
    at DocPad.loadPlugin (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\edition-esnext\lib\docpad.js:3381:51)
    at Task.<anonymous> (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\edition-esnext\lib\docpad.js:3306:25)
    at ambi (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\ambi\source\index.js:74:3)
    at Domain.fireMethod (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\taskgroup\source\lib\task.js:522:5)
    at Task.fire (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\taskgroup\source\lib\task.js:540:15)
    at Immediate.queue [as _onImmediate] (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\taskgroup\source\lib\task.js:575:20)
    at runCallback (timers.js:693:18)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:664:5)
↳ TypeError: Class extends value #<Object> is not a constructor or null
    at module.exports.<anonymous> (D:\Apps\dscom6\node_modules\docpad-plugin-pug\esnext\pug.plugin.js:9:29)
    at new module.exports (D:\Apps\dscom6\node_modules\docpad-plugin-pug\esnext\pug.plugin.js:111:6)
    at PluginLoader.create (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\node_modules\@bevry\pluginloader\source\index.js:246:19)
    at DocPad.loadPlugin (C:\Users\andre\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\docpad\edition-esnext\lib\docpad.js:3381:51)
notice: Set the exit code from unset to 1 because of error from: The action [load ready] failed to complete!

There is another variation of that which cites the plugin name not matching (this happened with Consolidate, so I am excluding it from the list as I believe that plugin is legitimately failing validation).

Please note, this error was generated in my Windows 10 environment, but I also tried it in an OSX environment and got the same results.

Windows 10 - Node 10.9
OSX - Node 8.x

Cheers, working on it. Issue seems to be a false negative from typechecker. New release going up in the next few minutes to try and resolve this.

Ok new DocPad release published. Seems there is an issue with a few plugins that need upgrading. Will upgrade them over the coming days.

Remaining issues seem to have resolved themselves. Note that plugin testing for the new conventions is still under construction, however that is a seperate issue, and will be resolved in the coming days.

Thanks for this.